& Jamie Watkins
- Review counting and one-to-one correspondence
- Review naming and Identifying Shapes (solids--cones, prisms, spheres, cubes)
- Subtracting stories with numbers 1-5
- "Apple Farmer Annie"
- Amazing words: deliver, load, refrigerate, ripe, sort, stand
- Concept words: apple, buy, pick, sell, tree, truck
- Recognizing our names in print
- Review syllables/Segment Onsets and rimes, identify the beginning sound in familiar words, deleting the onset of words
- Rhyming words
Review letters: Mm, Oo, Bb, Ee, Tt, Aa, Ss, Ii, Pp, Jj, Dd, Kk, Ff, Cc, Nn, Xx, Gg, Ll, Ww, Rr, Hh, Uu.
Identify letters Qq and Zz.
**Make sure to check the snack calendar for your child's turn.**
Every child eats FREE BREAKFAST!! Remember to send lunchboxes or lunch money!!
1. Raise your hand.
2. Ears are listening.
3. Eyes are looking.
4. Mouth is quiet. (when teacher is talking)
5. Hands and feet to myself.