Feel free to call and leave a message on my voice mail: 601-774-8257 ext. 1124
For A Successful Year
- Read with your child as often as possible.
- Encourage your child.
- Communicate with the school.
- Model responsibility.
- Develop routines for night and morning.
- Establish an early bedtime routine.
- Set technology time limitations.
- Expect your child to contribute at home.
- Provide your child with valuable experiences.
- Choose extra activities wisely.
*Remember to have your child at school around 7:30 if he/she eats breakfast here. School starts at 7:50.
*Please put your child’s name inside his/her jacket.
*Please remember to check and clean out your child’s binder every night.
*Remember, Friday is early release day. We dismiss school an hour early.