Third Grade, Mim Lott
I am so excited to meet all of my new 3rd grade Jackets!
Ms. Lott, Matthew, & Macy Kate
601-774-8257 ext. 1132
- Read with your child as often as possible.
- Encourage your child.
- Communicate with the school.
- Model responsibility.
- Develop routines for night and morning.
- Establish an early bedtime routine.
- Set technology time limitations.
- Expect your child to contribute at home.
- Provide your child with valuable experiences.
- Choose extra activities wisely.
The district grading scale:
A = 90-100
B = 80-89
C = 70-79
D = 65-69
F = 64 and Below
Hello, and welcome to my 3rd grade class webpage. It is my hope that you will find this page beneficial to your child's educational experience while in my class. If I can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Macy Kate, age 16, Matthew, age 11, & Ms. Lott
If you have not already done so, I encourage you to sign up for my remind account. Please text @mslott3 to 81010 to receive updates regarding things that involve my classroom only.
* Send a snack or money with your child and a water bottle.
* If you have not paid the $30 supply fee, do so as soon as possible.